Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yarn extensions for everyone...

Yarn extensions for everyone...

I have tried and I like to think perfected the yarn extension. I have done both myself and my older girls' hair. Mine has always been the longer look, simply because if given the option, I always go for a ponytail. With the girls' however, I have done the short bob and the longer lengths on them I love them both and can't decide which look I like better. You decide...

First up my middle child's back view. I had posted the front but it was unflattering. Not because of the hair, but she refused to smile. I think she had just lost her front teeth, so there's that. 





Next up, my oldest with the short bob...




I had hers parted down the front so it fell pretty cute on her.


Now for the longer looks. Mine, and both girls...



I don't know if you can tell it in this pic, but I tended to keep my hair pulled into  a low-bun. But I love this look so much, I'm thinking about doing it this week.

My middle child, smiling this time...

My oldest really wanted to have her hair long for her birthday. It took me forever, but it was worth it. Not because she liked it, but because it lasted 3 weeks. Just kidding-kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment